I specialise in the psychology of career change, and that often means I don’t cover the practicalities of a new career search. Most of my clients need to get unstuck and identify a direction – they don’t need that much help in terms of achieving goals.
However, I came across this article about career change strategies that actually work. I think it’s excellent, and it reminded me to add some additional articles to the list:
- Using Twitter in your job search: I like this from Position Ignition.
- Using Linkedin in your job search: This from Linkedin.
- Identify what skills and strengths are required in your role: O*Net
- …Similar for those 16-24+, the excellent All About Careers
- Try this Decider App for decision analysis.
- Writing your CV: it’s hard to beat The Guardian’s Careers website for this kind of advice
Leave a Reply