Expert help to understand psychometric assessments
If you’re about to take a psychometric test and want to be prepared, or if you are curious to receive psychometric feedback from an independent expert, we can help.
Who do we help?
We use psychometric tests to help people to understand themselves better. This can be useful in both career change and career development as they can help someone tap into their strengths, behavioural preferences and abilities relative to others.
But our psychometric service is also for those needing to prepare for a psychometric test, for example as part of a recruitment process. As over 70% of the world’s employers use psychometric tests, this can be a worthwhile investment.
What do we do?
We can cover the full range of psychometric tests, from 16PF to Hogan and Savile Wave. We also use:
- NEO personality inventory – internationally recognised as the ‘gold standard’ assessment of personality, this is based on the Big Five Personality theory and provides a detailed and comprehensive description of your preferred leadership style, working style, decision-making style and how you manage stress.
- Talent Q Dimensions personality questionnaire – combines scientific rigour, work-specific assessment areas and ease of use.
- Lumina Spark personality assessment – embraces paradoxes and measures the level to which an individual has competing aspects of their personality, e.g. their level of introversion and extraversion.
Personality assessments are for anyone who wants to:
- Understand how their personality preferences affect what working environment, role or style of working would suit them best.
- Gain a better self-understanding to improve their working relationships with others.
- Identify their strengths and areas for development in relation to their career goals.
Aptitude assessments are for anyone who wants to:
- Understand their numerical, verbal, perceptual and spatial reasoning ability relative to others.
- See how this affects their potential satisfaction with different career options and work environments.
- Identify their assets, limitations, strengths and areas for development in relation to where they want their career to go.
- Identify things an interviewer might focus on in an assessment day.
What does the process involve?
Psychometric assessments are typically completed online. We will then give you a tailored written report in a one-to-one session, where we’ll explain the results and discuss the implications for your career objectives.
Outcomes for you
Our objective and comprehensive feedback will help you to become far more aware of how you are seen psychometrically. This can help you to prepare more effectively for any forthcoming interview, or to take your next career decision with far greater awareness of your strengths, weaknesses and personality preferences.
Get in touch
If you’re interested in our psychometric assessment service, get in contact for an informal chat about your requirements. After that we’ll make a proposal based around your requirements and administer the psychometric via e-mail.